Re: Increase the speed of scrollbar stepper scrolling?

In whatever is default in fedora 22, it looks like scrolling can be
slowed if I click and hold the mouse button over the scrollbar thumb.
The icon changes to indicate a change in mode. So, with very careful
movements to make sure my hand moves just exactly right, I can scroll
forward and back in evolution. It would really be great if there was a
way to fix this.

Kendall