Re: How to remove clock from Panel in GNOME 3.x?

Hi

On Wed, 2015-12-09 at 10:01 +0100, Magnus Therning wrote:
James Board writes:

Hi all. I just installed Centos 7, which uses GNOME 3.x and GNOME
is
Awesome Awesome Awesome. One question, though. How do I remove the
clock from the top panel? In previous versions of GNOME I would
right
click on the Clock and then select 'Remove From Panel'. What's the
new
way of doing things?

Gnome Tweak Tool can control some things related to the top bar.  It
can't remove the clock completely though.  I suspect you'll have to
modify the shell theme manually for that :(

/M

--

shell extensions do a lot more - https://extensions.gnome.org/extension
/167/hide-clock/