Re: Chronojump

On 20 August 2015 at 13:43, Pedro Albuquerque <palbuquerque73 gmail com> wrote:
Hi,

I'm part of the European Portuguese team.

Regarding Chronojump, from the Glossary, I keep being redirected to a site
selling Chronojump!

Is this correct? Because it doesn't seem to be part of GNOME !?

Any project which fulfils certain criteria can be hosted on
git.gnome.org[1]. If you think that the project is not fulfiling the
criteria, then you should contact the sysadmin team[2].

The link is correct in the sense that the README file[3] redirects to
that website and the website[4] redirects back to git.gnome.org.

Anyway, the real question is: should it be translated or not?

I suspect that the maintainers would welcome translations, but this
module is not part of the GNOME release set[5]. It's part of "extra
GNOME applications"[6].

Thank you in advance,
Pedro.

[1] https://wiki.gnome.org/Projects/Prerequisites