Re: Your message was sent, but an error occurred during post-processing.

On Thu, 2014-10-02 at 15:29 -0500, Chris wrote:
Ubuntu 14.04.1, Gnome 3.12.6. Periodically when sending a message with
Evolution I get this as a pop up:

Your message was sent, but an error occurred during post-processing.
The reported error was "Failed to append to INBOX/Sent: Error
appending
message: Stream has outstanding operation
Appending to local 'Sent' folder instead.".

This only seems to happen though when sending from my inbox folder.
Sending from a mailing list folder seems to work fine.

Any ideas?

My mistake, this error also happens with mailing lists.

evolution-list gnome org would be a good place to ask.