Gnome 3.14 network connection set Search domain

Hello,

I just noticed that Gnome 3.14 network connection configuration interface is missing the Search domain or Domain option in DNS section.

I am only able to add DNS servers, but there seems to be no way to add a Search domain. Network Manager does have this capability, but I cannot find it in Gnome's network settings. I've attached a screenshot showing where I'm looking for the option. Any advice?

Thanks!

--

- - - - -
Stoycho Ganev