Re: Contribution to Gnome

Welcome! Happy to hear you're interested.

-You could look for any easy bugs to fix on bugzilla.gnome.org
(Perhaps some are tagged with gnome-love)
-Check out live.gnome.org and read up on the gnome-love pages
-Join irc and say hi
-Try to compile gnome-love with jhbuild

Pooja Prakash <poojaprakash747 gmail com> wrote:

Hello,

I am Pooja Prakash.I wish to make my contribution to Gnome. Gnome-Games seemed really interesting and I would like to begin my contribution from here.I need some guidance on how to begin and with what. This would be my first contribution to Open Source, so something small and easy would be best to begin.

Thank You.

--
Regards,
Pooja Prakash

Peace begins with a Smile...Keep Smiling :)