Re: How to get Nautilus drag and drop to work well

On Wed, 2013-12-25 at 20:03 -0500, Robert Moskowitz wrote:
On 12/25/2013 05:19 AM, Ritesh Khadgaray wrote:
  The tree view is deprecated , and has been removed [1]. Use
"Copy/Move to" from context menu.
[1] lwn.net/Articles/509492
Cheers
There is nothing to cheer about the loss of tree view.   :(

?  "Cheers" is a closing salutation.

Many things will be harder now.

I do not miss the tree view; it was always a hard target to hit for
drag-n-drop.  The loss of the split view is what I miss.  Moving between
and comparing two locations is a much more tedious process.

With all the addins and plugins has anyone built this back in  :)

Not that i have seen.