Re: Gnome 2.20.3 Desktop Backgrounds

On 6 Aug 2013, at 23:16, "Douglass, Jeffrey H" <jeffrey h douglass lmco com> wrote:

We’re using Gnome 2.20.3.  Is there a way to have a different desktop background on each workspace in this
release?

Only if you change your window manager, IIRC. Some instructions for doing it with compiz here:
<http://askubuntu.com/questions/75998/is-it-possible-to-have-a-different-background-for-each-workspace>

and I believe the Enlightenment window manager has a similar feature.

--
CALUM BENSON                        Interaction Designer
+353 1 803 3807                     Systems Experience Design