[gnome-screenshot] How to change target directory?

Hello.

I would like to know how one could change the directory
where gnome-screenshot places files. I'm running Gnome version: 3.4.2.

As for now, it uses the XDG_PICTURES_DIR
which is found in the ~/.config/user-dirs.dirs.

I have tried locating a relevant key/value with the help of
gconf-editor with no luck.

However, by using dconf-editor, I did found a relevant key,
namely: last-save-directory in: org.gnome.gnome-screenshot
already pointing to my desktop but obviously this gets ignored.

Any ideas/hints?

Sophoklis