Re: Baffled by Gnome 3 -- dconf-editor and extensions !?
- From: Olav Vitters <olav vitters nl>
- To: gnome-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Baffled by Gnome 3 -- dconf-editor and extensions !?
- Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2012 09:32:55 +0100
On Tue, Jan 03, 2012 at 04:17:13PM -0500, William Case wrote:
> I have downloaded the auto-move-windows extension and it seems to be
> installed. I have opened dconf-editor and found org => gnome =>
> gnome-session. There doesn't appear to be a field(s) into which I can
> list programs to automatically start in a pre-chosen work space.
In GNOME 3.2:
* gnome-shell as well as mutter still use gconf
* extensions *cannot* use dconf (gsettings schema cannot easily be in
Both will be addressed in GNOME 3.4, allowing extensions to do more.
Don't know anything about the aito-move-windows extension, but I assume
above already explains why configuration is either missing to difficult
] [Thread Prev