Re: Netspeed applet replacement and other stuff?

On Sun, 2012-04-29 at 19:26 +0200, Svante Signell wrote:
> On Sun, 2012-04-29 at 12:19 -0400, Adam Tauno Williams wrote:
> > Svante Signell <svante signell telia com> wrote:
> > >Looks like the fallback alternative is gone, so I have to use the
> > >default mess
> > oh, you must mean the current awesomeness. GNOME3 has been a real
> pleasure to use and definativelly improves my productivity.
> Are you a user or a developer,

User

> It's a total mess, that's what it is... But I will make a try to use
> it,

No, it is not.  It is thoughtfully designed, clean, and effective.

<http://www.whitemiceconsulting.com/2011/05/fortnight-with-gnome3.html>

<http://www.whitemiceconsulting.com/2011/11/gnome-tweak-tool.html>

<http://www.whitemiceconsulting.com/2011/11/gaj-zeitgeist-opensuse-121.html>