RE: Gnome 3.2 - How can I completely disable Suspend?

> (You have not mentioned the make and model of the computer (or motherboard)
or which Distro you are using)
> As regards the 'NEVER' look at your 'Preferences-Screensaver' and
'Preferences-PowerManagement'

Thank you for the reply, but with all due respect, it is apparent that you
didn't thoroughly read the email you were replying to.

(http://www.gnome.org/getting-gnome/)
>> Laptop model is Dell XPS M1330
>> Video is NVidia GeForce 8400M GS
>> Kernel ver is 2.6.37.6-0.7-default x86_64

I also specified the NVidia driver versions tested and respective results.

This is odd though - gnome-screensaver 3.2 is installed, but I have no
preference options in gnome; my power management options are set to never
suspend, but I think the problem is the Screen > Turn off after 2min, 3min,
5min, 10min, 30min, 1hr... No never 'option' here

Yep, this appears to be the cause of the problem. Set to two minutes, wait,
Gnome 3.2 locks up; only activity is the clock seconds ticking, I can move
the mouse pointer, and the fan is now spinning high.

Any ideas, Gnome Gurus?

Thank you,

Adam