Re: Signing off, bye bye Gnome (at least for now)

Em Seg, 2011-11-28 às 18:32 +0100, Magnus Therning escreveu:
I'm about to leave all the Gnome mailing lists, but I thought I'd
leave a short thank-you note first in an attempt to explain why I, who
has used Gnome for the last 5+ years, have decided to jump ship.
Thank you so much, for the information, I am still using gnome 2.32, and I am
loking for an alternative....

Your explanation for the Xmonad and awesome... looks great ....
I will test it...

Cheers,

Sergio