Re: upnp photo media renderer for linux

Hi,

Thanks for this tip:

On 17 November 2011 00:20, Fabian Deutsch <fabian deutsch gmx de> wrote:
> Good day,
> You could try http://media-explorer.org/
>
> - fabiand

There was a ppa of version 1.4 for Ubuntu natty (which I'm running).
(Trying to build it from source led to dependencies on a latter
version of clutter, which I've had trouble building in a way that
doesn't break things).

The interface looks pretty.  While it saw my rygel media server,
MediaExplorer didn't see any of the files it was sharing.

So, I'll keep it under advisement, since it looks like it could be a solution.