GNOME-Camp get together San Francisco 4-5th April 2011, next week? - Fwd: [BALUG-Talk] GNOME & KDE Announcements - Re: Fwd: Invitation to CampKDE ; gre

Hi GNOME people.  :)

Just a quick alert to you all that you might want to organize a GNOME
get together in San Francisco next week, parallel to the CampKDE event
4-5th April, just before the  Linux Foundation Collaboration Summit,
which takes place April 6-8, 2011.

I'm a long time KDE user, & am thinking that the opportunity for GNOME &
KDE enthusiasts to get together & share ideas would likely lead to
better GNU(Linux) sw for everyone.

Any GNOME people care to make that happen?

If you do organize a meeting, you ought to email the local Bay Area
LUGs, to alert local people who aren't on this GNOME email list.

ex: BALUG, SF-LUG, PenLUG, LUGOD, NBLUG, SVLUG, SacLUG, & NoiseBridge.

Maybe some Southern California groups too:

ex:  UUASC, SCLUG, OCLUG, San Diego KernelPanic

Best wishes.  :)

==  Join in the Global weekly meetings, via voice, about all Free SW HW & Culture