Re: ftp.gnome.org diffs ?
- From: Olav Vitters <olav vitters nl>
- To: gnome-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: ftp.gnome.org diffs ?
- Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2011 20:04:28 +0100
On Wed, Mar 23, 2011 at 11:41:01PM -0300, Frédéric L. W. Meunier wrote:
> I don't know it this is the right list, but I'd like to know what
> happened to the patches created between releases, which were
> uploaded to ftp.gnome.org and mirrors.
> Were they intentionally dropped because a small amount of users
> downloaded them ?
This should be discussed on gnome-infastructure.
I dropped the diffs because:
1) Diffs only contained code, not translation changes
2) Diffs were not generated when there are binary changes (images)
3) Working on a totally new install-module, and try to keep the
functionality to a minimum
What is your need/purpose / how did you use them?
] [Thread Prev