Re: Anti-Evolution rant.

On Sun, 2011-03-20 at 14:19 -0400, William Case wrote:
> Hi;
> Just getting some stuff about the Evolution program off my chest.  If I
> can get some suggestions along the way that would be a bonus.

< lots of ranting snipped>

> I have even offered to learn enough about Evolution programming to
> create it myself.  I asked for some advice on how I should get started.
> (They seemed to be making programming changes at the time).  I thought
> needed some simple advice just to get started particularly for creating
> print forms.  Should it be a plugin?  Can I do what I want as a Plugin?
> Got nothing.
>
> Now I am on a search for a replacement for Evolution that lets me have
> some control over calendar print out forms. Can anybody help?

Maybe it would be better to post on the evolution list?

Lots of help there.  The developers actually answer polite questions and
requests.

I too am an old fart who occasionally wants a piece of paper to consult;
I'll add my two cents to your request.

--
N. B. Day
39.473° North, 119.810° West, 1402 meters up