Re: gsettings encryption
- From: Olav Vitters <olav vitters nl>
- To: Kevin Anthony <kevin s anthony gmail com>
- Cc: gnome-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: gsettings encryption
- Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 15:57:27 +0100
On Wed, Mar 09, 2011 at 10:17:44PM -0500, Kevin Anthony wrote:
> Is there a way to encrypt the information stored in a gsetting key?
Is this a development related question or as someone using gsettings?
There is some gtk-app-devel-list for development related stuff.
As a user:
- Encrypt your home directory
As a developer:
- GNOME keyring. In the new version I think it works with KDE as well
] [Thread Prev