Re: Gnome 3 and computer shut down

On 06/18/2011 10:34 PM, enaut wrote:
On 16.06.2011 21:52, Rowland penny wrote:
Hello, I am trying out Gnome 3 on Fedora 15, whilst I will probably
get my head round it in time, there appears to be several things
missing that I have come to rely on. But the main problem that I have
found is, just how are you supposed to easily turn the computer off?
the only ways I have found is to either open a terminal and 'sudo
shutdown -h now' or logout then shutdown. Or am I missing something?

google knows everything ;) just press [alt] in the "user-menu" or
install the gnome-shell-extensions-alternative-status-menu .

see:
http://mustaxe.blogspot.com/2011/06/fedora-15-and-gnome-3-add-shutdown.html

enaut

You might as well find this page helpful:
https://live.gnome.org/GnomeShell/CheatSheet

Fred