Re: Changing icons in the "favourites" box

Quoting "iki sham" <ikisham gmail com>:
Probably the same way you would change in the other desktop environments:
finding the desktop file for that app (usually in /usr/share/applications),
opening it in a text editor and changing the 'Icon=' path

I see. Yes, I remember editing my desktop configuration with vi
back in the days of FVWM. In GNOME2 it took about three mouse
clicks to change an application icon in the menu or the panel :~)
I better will learn to love the dog.

( yes, currently
you probably would have to do it for your mum, but moms aren't as picky
about icons usually).

Nor does she use mutt as her mail user agent :~)

Cheers