Re: clipboard in gnome-terminal

While trying to figure this out, it fixed itself!?

I ran the RHEL5 version (gnome-terminal 2.16.0) on the RHEL6 box and it had the
proper behavior.  I couldn't compile
version 2.32.1, so I compiled 2.30.2 instead.
The clipboard worked fine with that version too.

At one point I accidentally ran the installed version of
gnome-terminal, and it
worked fine!  Some of my playing around fixed it, but I have no idea what it was.
In fact, the only change I know made was installing vte-devel to get gnome-terminal
to compile.  Weird.

Thanks,

-- Wayne.

henri delbos wrote:
I think like Magnus, it's spécific to RHEL because work well too on DEBIAN/squeeze from and to gnome-terminal 2.30.2.

Henri.

Le 10/02/2011 21:55, Wayne Lydecker l-3com com a écrit :
Version 2.31.3 on RHEL6.

Thanks,

-- Wayne.