Re: A working twittwer application for Gnome?

Hi!
Thank you very  much.
I have quite a success with Yasst also.

Best regards
K.

On 09/23/2010 09:18 AM, Magnus Therning wrote:
On Thu, Sep 16, 2010 at 15:15, Ka Hay<katinahaytova gmail com>  wrote:
Hello,
Dear Gnome users,

Please help me find a working application that will login to Twitter using
their new rules and stay in tray telling me whenever there is a new tweet.
I used to like qwit very much, and gtwitter also, but they seem to be dead
as nobody updated them and there are no news on their sites.

Personally I use Pino with supertweet:
http://www.webupd8.org/2010/09/how-to-get-pino-without-oauth-to-work.html

/M