gnome-keyring-daemon or seahorse?

In the past I've been using seahorse to provide both a gpg agent and an ssh
agent.  Recently I noticed that gnome-keyring-daemon provides both of those
agents.  I must say though that it seems to be very flaky.

I'll switch back to using seahorse for now, but I'm still wondering why
it is
that there are two Gnome components with so much overlapping functionality.
Will either replace the other?

/M

magnus@therning.org           Jabber: magnus@therning.org