Re: gconf computer_icon_name

On Fri, Nov 19, 2010 at 2:45 PM, Dennis Prochniak <dennisonic gmail com> wrote:
>  Yes, this is possible:
>
> $ gconftool-2 -s /apps/nautilus/desktop/computer_icon_name -t string
> $USER\'s\ PC

thanks! that works. Funny enough, using the gui it does not :-), but
this is not a problem because I wanted to edit the mandatory profile
and deploy it to a number of workstations with cfengine.

> You can add this to Startup Applications.

yes, that is another option. I'd rather set it on the default or
mandatory profiles, though.

Great, thanks!

--
natxo