Re: GNOME's logo been incorrectly used

Ah, cool!

We haven't registered the foot as a trademark in China, and I doubt that
we have any force of law behind us, but we should contact them, for sure.

Also, there's a decent copyright claim there by the icon author, if his
artwork is being reused without his knowledge or consent, unless of
course there's a GNOME foot in the wild somewhere under FDL or a CC license.

Cheers,
Dave.