From: "juszak yahoo com" <juszak yahoo com>
To: Shaun McCance <shaunm gnome org>
Sent: Saturday, May 2, 2009 8:53:51 PM
Subject: Re: How to disable display of user accounts at login prompt

Shaun,

Thanks for the tip. I looked into this some more and learned I could easily change the login display manager. I switched to "slim" which behaves exactly as I intended (tested on a development machine). However, I am still interested in seeing if this is more easily done in gdm (this is for a LiveCD and I'm trying to reduce quantity of packages, disk space, and configuration complexity anywhere possible). I will join the gdm list if my LiveCD test with slim has issues.

Thank You,