Re: How do I change the full and empty icons in Trash bin?

William Case wrote:
> Hi;
>
> I had the icons for full and empty changed in an earlier version of
> Fedora.  Now I forget how I did it.  Google and yelp don't seem to help.
>
> Any advice gratefully received.

You can find all the icons for the currently used iconset either in
/usr/share/icons/<iconset_name> or in ~/.icons/<iconset_name> . In the
iconset's folder there are folders for icons with different sizes.
 For each size you must change the status/user-trash-full.png (or svg)
and places/user-trash.png (or svg).