Re: Getting dual monitors to work on Gnome 2.26.1

Thanks very much for your help.

I have managed to resolve this by running sudo gnome-display-properties on the command prompt and un-checking the "Mirror screens" check box and clicking "Apply" button.

So why did this not work via System -> Preferences -> Display ?  Could it a permission problem as on the command prompt, I ran it with sudo.

Puvi

ritz wrote:
Hi