=?UTF-8?Q?Re:_What's_wrong_with_my_gnome_desktop=3F_=E9=80=89=E9=A1=B9?=

Thanks all for your answer.
That's right. My ~/.config/user-dirs.dirs was modified by my some mistaken operation which I
don't know how it happen by now.
The XDG_DESKTOP_DIR was set to $HOME. That is the reason.
2009/1/9 Daniel James <daniel netbreeze com au>
On Thu, 2009-01-08 at 17:04 +0800, hengxing wrote:
> I don't know what my mistaken operation which makes all un-hidden
> files in my 'home' directory list on the desktop. And if I delete the
> file or directory on the desktop, it will remove the file in my 'home
> ' directory accordingly. It seem a hard link on the desktop which map
> to my 'home' directory. How can I remove it from the desktop?

Sounds like you are showing your home folder as your desktop folder.
There are two ways this can happen. There is a GConf setting that will
let you display your home folder as your desktop, or, you could have
your XDG_DESKTOP_DIR set to $HOME.

To make sure your home dir isn't being used as your desktop dir in
gconf, run this command:

gconftool-2 -s /apps/nautilus/preferences/desktop_is_home_dir
--type=bool false

make sure that all appears on one line. You will need to restart
nautilus to see the changes, just log out and then in again. If that
doesn't work, you need to edit your XDG user-dirs file:

gedit .config/user-dirs.dirs

your DESKTOP entry should point to something like "$HOME/Desktop"

Daniel