Where can I find a devilspie mailing list or forum??

Hi;

I am using devilspie with the gnome frontend.  I have several questions
about its use.  (I do have it working).  The questions I have are most
appropriate on a specialized mailing list but I don't seem to be able to
find one.  I have found 3 or 4 good devilspie tutorials and wiki's but
no actual interactive site to ask questions and exchange info.

Is there such a site that you know of and, if so, what is its URL?

--
Regards Bill
Fedora 10, Gnome 2.24.2