Problems with gnome-keyring-daemon and console-kit-daemon

Hi all,

I installed FreeBSD 7.1 a few days back along with Gnome. I added dbus_enable=YES and hald_enable=YES in /etc/rc.conf to get dbus and hald up and running. Since then, I am getting the following error messages when I start gnome :

gnome-keyring-daemon : couldn't allocate secure memory to keep passwords and or keys from being written to the disk console-kit-daemon : GLib-CRITICAL: g_hash_table_lookup: assertion `hash_table != NULL' failed console-kit-daemon : GLib-CRITICAL: g_hash_table_destroy: assertion `hash_table != NULL' failed

The last 2 messages (from console-kit-daemon) get repeated multiple times. Gnome gets stuck during startup while displaying item 2 (The Panel) on the startup-logo splash screen for nearly 5 minutes.

My system is a Celeron 800 MHz on a Tomato motherboard with an Intel 810 chipset.

Can anyone please tell me what is wrong in my configuration ? Since I am not sure which mailing list is best suited for the discussion of this question, I am posting it to both gnome-list and gnome-keyring-list.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Regards
Manish Jain
invalid pointer gmail com