Re: run scripts at lock/unlock

On Wed, Feb 18, 2009 at 15:07, fish <fish guralp com> wrote:
> I would like automatically to run scripts when I lock and unlock my session
> - primarily to set my status in pidgin, skype and various other utils - but,
> after googling for an hour or so, dipping into the manuals and searching
> this list's archive, I am none the wiser.

"GnomeScreensaver/FrequentlyAskedQuestions - GNOME Live!"
* http://live.gnome.org/GnomeScreensaver/FrequentlyAskedQuestions#head-ac43c8f33bc700a5e298e6a82ded0e8bb9b33043

--
Xoan Sampaiño <xoansampainho gmail com>

() ASCII Ribbon Campaign   - Against HTML e-mail
/\ http://asciiribbon.org/ - Against proprietary attachments

"In order to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the
universe." - Carl Sagan