List of printers in the "Print..." dialog

Hello everyone. I have a problem, and I hope someone can help me.
I have a network and I have a lot of printers (lprng) installed on it.
I was using Debian Etch since last week and everthing was OK.
But I updated to Debian Lenny, and there's no printers listed in the
"Print" dialog anymore. This dialog is the window shown when I choose
"file -> print" from Firefox, Evince, Gedit, etc.
After googling a bit, I added 'gtk-print-backends = "file,lpr"' to my
~/.gtkrc-2.0 file. This added the option "Print to LPR" to the list,
but I couldn't do anything better than this.
I've all my printers listed in /etc/printcap. Also, I can print any
file by command-line (using lpr -P <printer>).
Could someone help me?
Thanks a lot!

Ricardo.