Re: Totem Movie Player Enhacement

Hi Manoj,

I think you will find the following links of interest.

GNOME Developer documentation
http://developer.gnome.org/

Bugzilla page for Totem reports (this is where you can submit changes,
you can also see what is the process of making a change/feature/etc)
http://bugzilla.gnome.org/browse.cgi?product=totem

The bugzilla page also mentions the developers for totem.

Totem latest source code
$ svn co svn://svn.gnome.org/svn/totem/trunk totem_latest_source
$ _

You may want to contact at the mailing list
This list, 'gnome-list' is for end-users only, not for developers.

Regarding the understanding of the source code, I am not sure there is
such a document.
In general, you can browse the source code and try to figure out how
it works. Reading and understanding the code is a very good skill, and
you have the opportunity to learn this now.

Hope this helps,
Simos