Re: vlc standard question

Roelof is correct; the Preferred Applications dialog box offers only
Totem and Rhythmbox as options, although on my Fedora 11 laptop with
Gnome 2.26.3 I can choose Custom and then enter the command.

Another way to do it is to use the Nautilus file browser to find a
video file (.avi, .mp4, etc.), right click on it, choose Open With,
then Open With Other Application, and select VLC from the list. You'll
have to do this over again for each type of video file.

On Thu, 31 Dec 2009 14:58:41 +0000
Roelof Wobben <rwobben hotmail com> dijo: