how to delete minimize icon on top of window

Hello,

I recently encountered a problem.

I build the GtkWindow with gtk_window_new(GTK_WINDOW_TOPLEVEL), I can delete
the delete icon and maximize icon with gtk_window_set_deletable(GTK_WINDOW
(window), FALSE), gtk_window_set_resizable(GTK_WINDOW (window), FALSE),
however,  there is no API which can delete the minimize icon. I want to
delete the minimize icon and maximize icon, at the same time , keep delete
icon, what should I do?please help me?

Thank you!

                Best wishes!

Lifeng