Power Policy Manager

Hi,

What about using the tool called Power Policy Manager in Gnome ?
<http://www.lesswatts.org/projects/power-policy/>

I use it currently and I appreciate that it is something that is not
specific to a desktop and runs even when I'm not logged in.

I also thing that the same way almost all desktops agreed to use
NetworkManager, we should agree on some daemon that can take care of
the power management.

Mildred

--
Mildred Ki'lya
E-Mail:	mildred593(at)online.fr

Site:	<http://mildred632.free.fr/>
XMPP:	<mildred jabber fr> (GoogleTalk, Jabber)

GPG:	197C A7E6 645B 4299 6D37 684B 6F9D A8D6 [9A7D 2E2B]