Re: Where are user crons?

user crontabs are edited by the crontab application (crontab -e for edit and crontab -l for list).  The actual crontab file itself for users is usually located in /var/spool/cron   This is on redhat distribution.

Wayner

>>> Robert Moskowitz <rgm htt-consult com> 06/03/2008 5:43 am >>>
I am switching computers and quite some time ago set up a crontab to
delete old thumbs.  I moved the shell script, but can't remember (and
did not document) how I set up the cron job.

Can't seem to find it in the gnome apps, nor can I find a .whatever file
that looks like a crontab.

Please help, I want to format this old system already  :)