Re: Problems with wide screen and GNOME

----- Original Message ----

I wonder if this is related to the problem I have that nobody has been
able to offer suggestions about. For me, with a 1280x800 display, gnome
allows full use of the screen, but asking for "maximum" size gives me just
1024x768. Really wierd... Sorry, doesn't help you, but maybe our
problems lend credence in the eyes of those that decide what bugs to
prioritize?! :)

Cheers,
Simon

 "You can tell whether a man is clever by his answers. You can tell whether a man is wise by his questions." — Naguib Mahfouz