Re: Bookmarks as a sub menu under Places

On Tue, 2008-01-15 at 14:33 +0000, John Taylor wrote:
> I used to have Bookmarks as a sub menu under Places - Bookmarks appears to
> have disappeared - how do I get it back?

Hi,

It seems the panel only places the bookmarks in a sub menu if there are
more than five items, otherwise they are directly placed in the places
menu.

I don't know if it's possible to reconfigure this behaviour, but I'm
guessing it would be very simple to change the limit directly in the
gnome-panel code.

--
Cheers,
Sven Arvidsson