Re: Locking gnome panel orientation for 2.16.1

On Fri, Jan 04, 2008 at 08:59:11PM +0100, Andrea Vettorello wrote:
> Should work with 2.16 too but i can't check it right now, anyway change your
> gconf entry "/apps/panel/global/locked_down" to true...

That works for me, thanks!   It also prevents the movement of applet
launchers within the panel, which is just fine for me, though some may
want to lock panel orientation only.

Keith

--
Keith Lofstrom          keithl keithl com         Voice (503)-520-1993