Re: battstat applet

2008/2/10 Bc. Miroslav Duschek <duschek dumi org>:
Hi,

After searching i finaly make it.
Here is a patch, that add info about battery voltage, current and power
in Watts to the applet tooltip.

It is posible to add this patch to the next release of this applet?

Can you please file a bug in bugzilla and attach this patch so it does not get lost?

John

This is my first patch. Sorry if it is bad :-( I will be very happy if
you can send me some sugestions to improve it :).

I don't no if i must change the Changelog file or it is done by you.

Thank you for you reply.
Have a nice day
Bc. Miroslav Duschek