Re: sending apps to the right place in the menu

rosea grammostola wrote:
Hi,

I know it is possible to customize the menu in Gnome. But I am wondering if it is also possible to send applications to a specific place in the menu?

For example, I want to add an entry in the menu called 'multimedia players'. Is it possible to manage it so that apps like Rhythmbox, Listen etc. are placed in the new entry when they are installed?

I know I can place them in the entry after installing the app. But my question is about doing this automatically.

I hope I made this clear enough for you.

Thanks in advance,

\r

someone please?