Re: window list and show desktop applet can't coexist

2008/8/8 yushang <yusunn gmail com>:
> Hi All,
>
> As the subject says , I can't add the 2 applets to my panel at the same
> time.
> But just adding either one will ok , what's wrong ?
>
> Thanks
> yushang

Hi Yushang,
This may sound very obvious, but have you made sure to leave enough
room on the panel? For example, is the window list taking up the
entire panel not leaving enough room for the show desktop button?

Also, assuming this is not the case, what distribution are you on, and
what version of GNOME?

Just a thought.

--
-jayson