removing titlebar via QT

Hello,
I am currently using QT to develop an application and I wish the titlebar of my window to be removed. Using QT's window flags to send the hint to the window manager to remove title bar does not seem to work in Gnome. (In KDE it does). The Qt forum told me theres no way in QT to get around that, so i wanted to know if you guys at Gnome know a way to remove a titlebar of a window?

Reveal your inner athlete and share it with friends on Windows Live. Share now!