Re: Alternatives to yelp

On Tue, 2008-08-05 at 18:36 +0300, George Vlahavas wrote:
> Well... are there any drop-in replacements for yelp? I'm not aware of
> any.

No, not really.  For a time, SuSE used khelpcenter in
Gnome, because we lacked search capability.  (This has
now been fixed.)  But they had to effectively convert
all the Gnome documentation to something khelpcenter
could deal with, so it's not a drop-in replacement.

My question is, why do you want to replace Yelp?  If
there's something that's bothering you about it, let
us know so we can fix it.

--
Shaun