Multiple Gnome Menus

New feature request.

Is there a way for me to create a subset menu from the default Gnome menu? I want to prevent regular users from seeing the sytem menus and entries belonging to a privileged user.

Actually, using the root logon, I would really like gnome default menu to have a "hide" entry button against each option. A user with full access rights (root, or sudo user), would see all the hidden entries, whereas the regular (normal) user would see only the non-hidden subset.

No regular user should be able to traverse the menu to enter system administration or other areas where privileges are required for execution, so why show it to him/her.

Leslie