GLib-CRITICAL error after upgrading to Gnome 2.20...

I get a lot of these error messages after I upgraded to Gnome 2.20... (when starting gdm)

gdm[9455]: GLib-CRITICAL: g_key_file_get_keys: assertion `key_file != NULL' failed

Is there a way to fix this? It seems to be working ok but when starting GDM, it takes 10 sec. to print all the error lines before gdm starts...

Bjørn T Johansen

btj havleik no
Someone wrote:
"I understand that if you play a Windows CD backwards you hear strange Satanic messages"
To which someone replied: