Re: alt-f2 problem

Thanks

On 11/3/07, ritz <khadgaray gmail com> wrote:
> On Fri, 2007-11-02 at 10:40 +0800, f.l. wrote:
> > I'm upgrading to Gnome-2.18.
> > I found that something changed and  when I press alt-f2 ,
> > I cannot type a command in the window and press enter to run it.
> Is the text input greyed out ?
there is a "Run in terminal" check box, a "Run with file..." button on
the top of the opened window,
and a "Show list of known applications" list box in the middle ,
and a "Help" button, a "Cancel" button, a "Run"(gray) button on the bottom.
nothing else,

this is why i'm confused.

if i know which package related to this popup window i can recompile
it, but i dont know.

> > and the "Run" button is always gray,
> >
> > how can i fix that?
> > hanks for your help.
> Run button is greyed out until a command is typed.
i chose some item in the list box, the button is still gray,
are things changed much in 2.18?

Thanks.