gnome-screensaver and Color Management issue

Hello,

I am using gnome with the gnome-screensaver under debian etch) and dispwin
from ArgyllCMS to set up my colors. When the screensaver was active and I
return to the desktop the color management is gone or mangled by the
screensaver. Perhaps the LUTS are altered?

Do you know any possibility to put a program (dispwin) call right after the
screensaver or the return to desktop?

I tried to setup it with cron but that fills the log and has to be
switched off each time I do a test or recalibration.

Thanx
Andreas